Thursday 2 October 2014

Bloglovin', Bloglovin', Bloglovin' ...

Thursday 2 October 2014
Hello blog !

               So yesterday I was going through my e-mail when I came across one from bloglovin'. And that was one of the best thing that happened to my blog so far .

Let me explain  . I signed up to bloglovin' a while ago but I never really understood how it worked until yesterday . I clicked one a link which redicted me to my profile on the site,I claimed my blog and then it all made perfect sense .

I followed blogs that I liked , got introduced to the blogging community  and learned loads of new things from how to manage your blog to how to decorate your bedroom walls  .Let's just say that this site opened my eyes on plenty of opportunities and ways to emprove my blog  . I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be spending a lot of time on there .





                                                                     Khaoula .A

No comments:

Post a Comment

The life of an introvert. © 2014