Saturday 8 November 2014

Serial ??

Saturday 8 November 2014
Hello blog ,

Yesterday I went to the National museum of modern art in Rabat with one of my best friends and I honestly had the most amazing time there. I basically walked around for two and a half hours looking at beautiful art, I loved it .

Because of all the walking and talking that happened I decided that today was going to be a well deserved duvet day. So whilst I was scrolling down my facebook homepage (or whatever it's called)
I came across an article about this podcast named "Serial". As a natural reflex I went ahead and clicked on the article , read it,  googled the podcast , downloaded its seven episodes and binge listened them  like a crazy person . Needless to say , I'm hooked.



What is it bout this murder-mystery podcast that makes it so gripping you may ask. Well Serial is a weekly podcast that revisits the murder of  the high school student Hae Min Lee  and the man who was convicted of kiling her . Each week journalist Sarah Koenig Takes us listeners along with her as she investigates the crime in an attempt to sort out what really happened .

The big question is : Is Adnan Syed guilty of killing Hae Min Lee ??  

When I started listening to the podcast I didn't expect it to be as intense as it actually is , because we're not talking about fictional events or characters . These are real people . A real person got her life taken away at the age of 18 and her ex-boyfriend was convicted of murder. Anyway I don't want to give too much spoilers in case you guys haven't listened to it yet.

But let me tell you something if you are into mystery/murder this is just the right thing for you.

Warning ! It is addictive and it can drive you carzy just like Sarah Koenig said in an interview :

" I might still be insane , but at least my listeners are now crazy with me "

If you haven't listened to the podcast yet and you want to you can check it out here. If you already did, do you think adnan did it ? if not who do you think murdered Hae Min Lee ?
I pesonally think Adnan is innocent , Jay and Jen sound like the criminals to me but then you never know.

This is it for today , I hope you're having a nice day where ever you are.

Remember to  stay positive and do more of what makes you happy .


                                                                  Khaoula.A
                                                                         xx
Social media links :   twitter , facebook  , bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The life of an introvert. © 2014