Tuesday 18 November 2014

The return

Tuesday 18 November 2014
Hello blog,

It has been nearly ten days since I last posted something, and I honestly feel very bad about it.

Life has been very hard on yours truly. With all the essays and oral presentations due very soon added to the pilled up stress, I have found myself in a never ending circle of painful headaches and self blaming.


So I took the decision to take a little break from blogging and the internet in general just so I can take care of basically everything else. But I'm back now !











Me talking a break doesn't mean that I have stopped writing  (like that could ever happen). I have wbeen writing quite a lot and I'm so excited to share it all with you.




For the posting delay!



Remember to  stay positive and do more of what makes you happy .


                                                                                  Khaoula.A
                                                                                        xx
Social media links :   twitter , facebook  , bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The life of an introvert. © 2014