Saturday 7 February 2015

Little update.

Saturday 7 February 2015
Hello blog,


I haven't posted in ages, I know and for that I apologize. I have been on a school break for the past two weeks, I visited relatives and got to have a lot of quality family time. Which was much needed, to be honest.

I have been at the movies twice to watch both "Taken 3" and "Night at the museum secret of the tomb" which I'm going to post  reviews of in the upcoming days. 



But  break is over and I'm going back to school next Monday (which only a day away  :') ). I'm very excited for this semester. And I'm ready to get back to study mode and kick some literature ass.
Concerning the blog ,I have a lot of articles lined up and can't wait to  get this year started for good. Even If it's a month late.

That's it for today's little update. As always, guys, remember to stay positive and do more of what makes you happy.
                     


 Lots of love
 Khaoula.

 xx

 Social media links :   twitter , facebook  , bloglovin

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The life of an introvert. © 2014