Sunday 26 October 2014

Guest blogging !

Sunday 26 October 2014

Hello blog,

Today I have some exciting news. One of my favourite people in the world had agreed to write a post on here and I couldn't be happier.

So I've heard of this guest blogging thing for a while now ,and since I have started my blog just a while I never really thought about it. But it's happening.

He is guest blogging for me and I am gonna be doing the same on his blog very soon. I have read the article and believe me there are some good stuff coming your way.

If anyone else is interested on guest blogging on "shared thoughts" or want me to guest blog for them please contact me as soon as you can.

I hope you have a great morning, afernoon or evening where ever you are

Don't forget to do more of what makes you happy and I'll se you very very soon !


                                                                    Khaoula.A
                                                                         xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The life of an introvert. © 2014