Wednesday 15 October 2014

Update !

Wednesday 15 October 2014
Hello blog ,

I had the busiest couple of days ever ,trying to get used to going to uni again after a long summer is never an easy thing. But it has been quite fun meeting all of my school friend and catching up with everyone.

I'll go back to posting regulary next week, I promise .But for now I'll leave you with something I found on the tumblr blog The light knight, that I love very very much .


   




 

Apologies For not posting again.

I hope you have a pleasant morning/ afternoon or evening where ever you are .

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' or subscribe to my blog by e-mail  (the link is in the get updated section)  .

Remember to do more of what makes you happy and I'll see you next time .


                                                          Love Khaoula.A

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there !
      Thank you so much for the follow back.I'll make sure to follow you on instagram.
      I hope you are having a nice day !

      Delete

The life of an introvert. © 2014