Wednesday 14 January 2015

2015 Reading challenge

Wednesday 14 January 2015
Hello blog , 

I know I'm a little bit late on this but since I love reading , one of my first new year's resolutions was to read even more then I already do . And I figured that there is nothing better to motivate me than a good old challenge . That's why I am doing the 2015 reading challenge with a bunch of my friends. 






All of these  seem fairly easy except for the banned book , but let us leave that problem for later.


I love this idea so much and I'd love to take on more challenges . If there are any you are doing or you find interesting please leave them in the comment section bellow.

As  always guys , remember to stay positive and do more of what makes you happy.

  Khaoula.A
xx
 Social media links :   twitter , facebook  , bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The life of an introvert. © 2014