Saturday 17 January 2015

My 10 Favourite spoken word poems

Saturday 17 January 2015

Hello blog,

I have been addicted to spoken word for ages now, every poem I hear/watch changes me a little bit. Some even inspired me to start writing my own poetry , so I guess they're pretty good,right?

Today I thought I would share my  my 10 favourite spoken work poems,maybe they will inspire someone or help them through something. You never know. So here they are :


There are obviously many  many more talented poets out there . If you have a favourite poem that you'd like to share  please do .And if you feel like listening to more poems don't worry I got your back. You can go check out Button Poetry on Youtube , Tumblr or on their own website . Enjoy ! 

As always guys, remember to stay positive and do more of what makes you happy. Have a nice day!
                                  
                                             Khaoula.A
                                                                           




 Social media links :   twitter , facebook  , bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The life of an introvert. © 2014